Mark Berry December 21, 2010
I’m enjoying my new Samsung Captivate, still running Android 2.1 (c’mon, AT&T, let’s see 2.2!). But I’ve found that Android doesn’t trust the SSL certificate I installed from StartSSL. No problem, I just need to add that to the list of trusted certificates, right? Not so fast.More...
Welcome to MCB Systems!
MCB Systems is a San Diego-based provider of software and information technology services.
Our software services include customization and programming to make software work for you.
Our proactive I.T. services help businesses control costs by providing a fixed monthly bill for routine I.T. services.
We take a consulting approach that listens first and provides solutions tailored to your business.
This Tech Blog is geared towards programmers and I.T. professionals, but end users may be interested to glimpse what goes on "behind the scenes" in developing software and keeping their computing environments stable and secure. Also visit the main User Blog.
Blog author Mark Berry owns MCB Systems.
Contact MCB Systems today to discuss your technology needs!
- BitLocker on Windows 8.1 Standard
- Set Up Client Restore on Server 2012 R2 Essentials
- Restore Server 2012 R2 to a ThinkCentre M93p Desktop
- HP MediaSmart LX195 Server Recovery
- Temporary Internet Files Missing Under IE 11
- Remote Desktop Gateway Causes ESENT 490 Errors on Server 2012 R2 Essentials
- Run a .NET 2.0 App under IIS 8 on Server 2012 R2
- Server 2012 R2 not Replicating SYSVOL from Server 2012
- Thousands of WMI Event ID 10 Errors after Server 2012 R2 Upgrade
- Reset the Windows 7 System Tray Icons