Mark Berry December 21, 2010
I’m enjoying my new Samsung Captivate, still running Android 2.1 (c’mon, AT&T, let’s see 2.2!). But I’ve found that Android doesn’t trust the SSL certificate I installed from StartSSL. No problem, I just need to add that to the list of trusted certificates, right? Not so fast.More...
Welcome to MCB Systems!
MCB Systems is a San Diego-based provider of software and information technology services.
Our software services include customization and programming to make software work for you.
Our proactive I.T. services help businesses control costs by providing a fixed monthly bill for routine I.T. services.
We take a consulting approach that listens first and provides solutions tailored to your business.
This Tech Blog is geared towards programmers and I.T. professionals, but end users may be interested to glimpse what goes on "behind the scenes" in developing software and keeping their computing environments stable and secure. Also visit the main User Blog.
Blog author Mark Berry owns MCB Systems.
Contact MCB Systems today to discuss your technology needs!
- Install MAXfocus Agent over Network with PsExec
- NTFS 55 Errors on VolumeShadowCopy
- Run Ninite Pro with Nice Logs from MAXfocus
- Set Up Intel AMT for Remote KVM
- Change Service Logon Across Network
- TeamViewer Silent Uninstall and Re-Install
- Testing an Outbound Port from Your Web Host
- Windows 8.1 Post-Install Tasks
- PowerShell Script to Run a Program Once
- MaxFocus Script to Check for CryptoWall Infection