Mark Berry December 21, 2010
I’m enjoying my new Samsung Captivate, still running Android 2.1 (c’mon, AT&T, let’s see 2.2!). But I’ve found that Android doesn’t trust the SSL certificate I installed from StartSSL. No problem, I just need to add that to the list of trusted certificates, right? Not so fast.More...
Welcome to MCB Systems!
MCB Systems is a San Diego-based provider of software and information technology services.
Our software services include customization and programming to make software work for you.
Our proactive I.T. services help businesses control costs by providing a fixed monthly bill for routine I.T. services.
We take a consulting approach that listens first and provides solutions tailored to your business.
This Tech Blog is geared towards programmers and I.T. professionals, but end users may be interested to glimpse what goes on "behind the scenes" in developing software and keeping their computing environments stable and secure. Also visit the main User Blog.
Blog author Mark Berry owns MCB Systems.
Contact MCB Systems today to discuss your technology needs!
- GFI Script to Show Who Is Logged in Locally
- GFI Script to Show Windows Update Settings
- Monitor a Cisco RV320 Using SNMP
- Use Process Monitor to Find Event 4625
- WinInit.exe Stealing Port 5000
- SMTP Smarthost to Office 365 and Gmail
- Windows SMTP Service Not Sending Messages
- DHCP Reservations on a Cisco RV320
- Install GFI MAX Agent via Startup Script
- Embedded Image Shows Red X in Outlook