Mark Berry December 21, 2010
I’m enjoying my new Samsung Captivate, still running Android 2.1 (c’mon, AT&T, let’s see 2.2!). But I’ve found that Android doesn’t trust the SSL certificate I installed from StartSSL. No problem, I just need to add that to the list of trusted certificates, right? Not so fast.More...
Welcome to MCB Systems!
MCB Systems is a San Diego-based provider of software and information technology services.
Our software services include customization and programming to make software work for you.
Our proactive I.T. services help businesses control costs by providing a fixed monthly bill for routine I.T. services.
We take a consulting approach that listens first and provides solutions tailored to your business.
This Tech Blog is geared towards programmers and I.T. professionals, but end users may be interested to glimpse what goes on "behind the scenes" in developing software and keeping their computing environments stable and secure. Also visit the main User Blog.
Blog author Mark Berry owns MCB Systems.
Contact MCB Systems today to discuss your technology needs!
- Microsoft EULAs and Price Lists
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk Initializes App Every 24 Hours
- Set Up a Lenovo TS140 with an eDrive SSD
- Find and Block a Rogue WiFi Device
- AWS invalid literal for int() with base 8: ’493′
- Care and Feeding of your RapidSSL Certificate on AWS
- Connect to Postgres on EC2 using pgAdmin
- Using Google Apps for E-mail Filtering Only
- BitLocker on Windows 8.1 Standard
- Set Up Client Restore on Server 2012 R2 Essentials