Mark Berry November 24, 2008
After running PBX in a Flash (PiaF) in a virtual machine for a few days, I had a couple issues:
The system would generate an occasional message “TSC appears to be running slowly. Marking it as unstable.” This issue did not keep the PBX from running.
Voice quality was sometimes jittery. In a call, it would sometimes “cut out” (like a bad cell connection). In voicemail, even listening to the pre-recorded prompts, there was frequently some garbled-sounding audio.More...
Welcome to MCB Systems!
MCB Systems is a San Diego-based provider of software and information technology services.
Our software services include customization and programming to make software work for you.
Our proactive I.T. services help businesses control costs by providing a fixed monthly bill for routine I.T. services.
We take a consulting approach that listens first and provides solutions tailored to your business.
This Tech Blog is geared towards programmers and I.T. professionals, but end users may be interested to glimpse what goes on "behind the scenes" in developing software and keeping their computing environments stable and secure. Also visit the main User Blog.
Blog author Mark Berry owns MCB Systems.
Contact MCB Systems today to discuss your technology needs!
- Event 7026: Boot-Start Device SBRE Failed to Load
- Scoped Snapshots vmicvss Error 13 on Server 2012, Windows 8
- Batch Convert PDF to PDF/A
- Find the Largest Files on a Linux Machine
- Use CutePDF to Print to PDF/A for Free
- Access Point Won’t Stay Up with POE
- Restore a Hyper-V Server to an Optiplex 960, Take 3
- Adding a Target Volume Using Wbadmin
- Server 2012 Essentials Client Backup Cleanup Not Running
- Plugable UD-160-A Display Issues