Mark Berry July 8, 2011
I use SNMP to monitor ssCPUIdle on CentOS 5.2. Today, after 248 days of uptime, it started returning 0% idle:
$snmpwalk -v 1 localhost –c public .184.108.40.206.4.1.2021.11.11
UCD-SNMP-MIB::ssCpuIdle.0 = INTEGER: 0
Mark Berry March 2, 2011
I want to use the SNMP checks in GFI MAX Remote Management to monitor my Dell Remote Access Controller (DRAC), version 5. The Dell™ OpenManage™ Server Administrator Version 6.2 SNMP Reference Guide (PDF) is the main reference on Dell SNMP.More...
Mark Berry April 15, 2009
Although Kaseya doesn’t yet have a native Linux agent, it does allow monitoring of Linux boxes via SNMP. This article documents my first attempt at setting up basic Linux monitoring in Kaseya. This is new stuff for me so follow the example at your own risk!More...
Welcome to MCB Systems!
MCB Systems is a San Diego-based provider of software and information technology services.
Our software services include customization and programming to make software work for you.
Our proactive I.T. services help businesses control costs by providing a fixed monthly bill for routine I.T. services.
We take a consulting approach that listens first and provides solutions tailored to your business.
This Tech Blog is geared towards programmers and I.T. professionals, but end users may be interested to glimpse what goes on "behind the scenes" in developing software and keeping their computing environments stable and secure. Also visit the main User Blog.
Blog author Mark Berry owns MCB Systems.
Contact MCB Systems today to discuss your technology needs!
- Event 7026: Boot-Start Device SBRE Failed to Load
- Scoped Snapshots vmicvss Error 13 on Server 2012, Windows 8
- Batch Convert PDF to PDF/A
- Find the Largest Files on a Linux Machine
- Use CutePDF to Print to PDF/A for Free
- Access Point Won’t Stay Up with POE
- Restore a Hyper-V Server to an Optiplex 960, Take 3
- Adding a Target Volume Using Wbadmin
- Server 2012 Essentials Client Backup Cleanup Not Running
- Plugable UD-160-A Display Issues